• Standard 5-Year Generac Warranty (refer to documentation).
• Standard 5-Year Warranty on all parts and labor for gas and electrical components installed.
• Permit applications and coordination (inspection).
• Install high strength GenPad, which provides solid, sturdy foundation for the Generac Guardian Series generator and eliminates the risk of uneven mounting surfaces. The GenPad also provides the extra height of the ground for the generator.
• Generator will be secured with bolts to the GenPad.
• Coordinate utility consultation with PEPCO and WGL Gas for appropriate services.
• Check natural gas meter for proper sizing and coordinate meter/service upgrade if necessary.
• Run minimum 1" black gas pipe all the way to generator and convert to 1/2" only at the generator. With the bigger generators, it is common to run 1 1/4" black gas pipe from the source to the generator.
• Painting the newly installed exterior black gas pipe to prevent rust.
• Custom install of all gas and electrical components.
• We leave the job site cleaner than when we started. Cleanliness is very important to us. We use drop clothes in your home to protect the floors.
• You will also see us protecting your landscaping to prevent unnecessary damages.
• We complete all the work ourselves. We do not subcontract anything.
• Provide customer tutorial and full documentation of the setup.
• Generator Start-up, initial break in, and operation check.
• We change break-in oil after 8 hours of running time.
• We also provide preventative maintenance services.
SPECIAL FINANCING AVAILABLE. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR DETAILS
Preventative maintenance program ensures your generator system is always in top operating condition and warranty requirements are being met. Generac's maintenance kits provide all the hardware necessary to perform complete routine maintenance on a Generac automatic standby generator. Oil must be purchased separately based upon manufacturer recommendations.
Note: Maintenance is recommended at least once a year or at every 200 hours of operation.
Meyer Electrical Services, Inc, will take care of all the necessities making sure your generator is running properly when you need it the most. Our maintenance program for air cooled units includes the following, but not limited to oil change, oil filter change, battery check, engine fluid levels check, replacing spark plugs if necessary, GEN pad check, all wiring check, all gas plumbing check, transfer switch operation, engine RPMs, generator output voltage, etc.
Contact us for a complete information about our Preventative Maintenance Service.